- Use Pinch-to-Zoom on any page to make page or PDF larger
- For Mobile Devices: Turn device horizontal to make page easier to read or use pinch-to-zoom
- Register to view Gazette, use online Work Order form, enter a Suggestion, and view other restricted content
- Previous Work Order submissions will appear below the Work Order form after submission (when logged in)
- Add photos to Work Order forms to support the service request. Easily done from mobile devices.
- Try Search by Category for all things related to Condo1 or Condo2 or HOA related info
- Go to Account > User and click on the Gear Icon to add/update your profile with a picture of you and a friendly description.
- Hover over Events to see more information.
How do I make a shortcut to the BR website on my phone? For Android, click the 3 bar menu on the top right and select Add to Homepage. See graphic
How do I make a shortcut to the BR website on my phone?
For Android, click the 3 bar menu on the top right of the browser and select Add to Homepage. See graphic.
By the time you will be reading this letter, Thanksgiving will be over, and Christmas and Hanukkah will be upon us. Where has the year gone? The year has been very productive, and we have accomplished a lot working together.
The outdoor and indoor pools have been marbled dusted, the tennis courts have been re-surfaced, and the golf course has totally turned around under the guidance of the new management company. More importantly, to keep the community informed, we added a power point monitor in the lobby of the clubhouse. For those who don’t stop in on a regular basis we put into service a phone blast system to reach all the residents of the community.
Moving forward in the months ahead we are planning to remodel the clubhouse, starting with the lower lounge, and following with the upper lounge. We will have open meetings to present the changes. The clubhouse lower lounge will be closed for all functions from January 1 until March 31, and possibly longer to allow the work to be completed.
The HOA Board of Directors want to thank you for all your support, it makes our jobs easier. We want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy Hanukkah as well as a Happy and Healthy New Year.
From our family to yours.
And all sitting HOA Board Members
The 48th edition of the HOA Board of Directors’ was seated at a re-organizational meeting held on Monday, November 8. 2021 at 7 pm in the HOA Board Conference Room. The following board appointments were made: EXECUTIVE BOARD:. Josephine Maiorano, President. Janet DuBois, Vice President. Robert Vulpis , Secretary. Edward Preuss, Treasurer ASSISTANTS TO THE …
BR Adult Halloween Party will be taking place on the rain date of Sunday October 31 from 1pm to 5pm due to the predicted inclement weather for Saturday. The Tiki Bar will only be open to registered Halloween party guests on Sunday. Tiki Bar will be open Tonight (Friday) for all. …